11/4/14

listenings || entry one


Right now, I'm living in one of those weird in-between moments. I've finished my school, but my new curriculum hasn't arrived yet. So, as of late, my life has consisted of lazy mornings curled up in my bed, afternoons in our hammock, and copious amounts of reading. Also, I've been burning lots of vanilla-scented candles (slight tangent: I highly recommend burning a candle in the evenings. The warm glow is cozy, and delicious, autumn-esque smells are so comforting at the end of the day.) 


Anyways, I guess I could say that my taste in music has been much the same, a weird in-between. Many of my tunes are slower and laid back, but I occasionally feel a need for something more up-beat. So, here's my autumn playlist, mostly slow and some a  little folky, peppered with a few more alternative songs. 


I Cried Like a Silly Boy- DeVotchKa
My Silver Lining - First Aid Kit
Columbus - Snowmine
Waves - Sleeper Agent
My Body's a Zombie For You - Dead Man's Bones
Featherstone - The Paper Kites
Walcott - Vampire Weekend
This Too Shall Pass - OK Go
Three White Horses - Andrew Bird
Tugboat - Galaxie 500
Troubled Waters - Sucré
When I'm Up I Can't Get Down - Oysterband


What's on your playlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment