1/2/16

ozarks x buffalo river

This New Year's weekend, my family ventured out to Cotter, Arkansas with some friends. The weather was crisp and cold, the time was sweet and restful. My family has spent the New Year in many different places, but this was definitely one of my favorites. I can't think of a better way to start off the year than spending time out in nature with beloved kin and friends. 

Not to mention, I've found that Arkansas is vastly underrated. We happened upon many a quaint, small town and found the nature scene to be breathtaking. We're already planning to return for future backpacking trips.

Here are some shots from the trip, mostly consisting of driving and hiking (a.k.a - the perfect combo).


 (The picture of me near the river was taken by my dad.)

No comments:

Post a Comment